Are you searching for the Best Solar Charge Controllers For Your RV?
We have spent close to 27 hours doing our own research and gone through more than 100+ solar lights to find the best of the best solar charge controllers for your RV.
We’ve also gone through a handful of solar industry resources and research papers in order to find out what to look for when it comes to choosing the most reliable and best solar charge controllers for your RV.
It was getting confusing so we even ended up working with a Certified Mechanical Engineer who has been working with one of the most reputed companies in the Solar Energy space. Our team worked with him and one of his friends who is a solar panel technician and altogether we curated a list of following 11 solar charge controllers for your RV.
Top 11 Solar Charge Controllers For Your RV Reviews
What Factors We Considered For Choosing These Solar Charge Controllers:
We couldn’t agree on which features to look for when curating this list, so each of us made our own list and combined together so we don’t miss out on anything from that. After combining a mega solar power feature list, our Solar Power Expert came up for the following essential list of features that no one should ignore.
Brightness Of The Light
Ease Of Use
Ease Of Installation
Best Solar Charge Controllers For Your RV – Top 11 Reviews
We had to look at so many factors and a wide range of variations when we were curating a list of best of the best solar charge controllers for your RV. Apart from the usual features, we also considered other important aspects such as price, material, warranty period, feedback from other customers, etc. and came up with the following list. We have spent hours doing research on hundreds of products and have handpicked these solar charge controllers. It was like going back to the school or university and work on a research paper but we’ve finally done it. We hope you’ll find something from our list you’ll like.
- 12 volt flush mounted PV charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps
- Unique four stage charging system with optional equalize setting, to charge and protect your battery bank
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charging
- LCD digital display that shows solar array charge current, system battery voltage and battery capacity
- Built-in USB charge port
- Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 21%; MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 97%
- This kit includes our 40A MPPT charge controller which uses Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, transferring power up to 30% more efficiently than PWM charge controllers
- With a Renogy 400W Monocrystalline Starter Kit MPPT, you won't have to wonder about whether you're getting the most out of your system
- You can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W (12 Volt) or 800W (24 Volt) with a Renogy 40A MPPT Charge Controller
- Order will be delivered in multiple packages
- 【Batteries】 Compatible with various deep cycle batteries: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- 【12V/24V】 Detect 12V or 24V DC system voltages automatically. Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak. Conversion efficiency of 98%.
- 【Protection】 Electronic protection: Overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit. Reverse protection: Any combination of solar module and battery, without causing damage to any component.
- 【Design】 Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation and the capability of measuring the battery's temperature and remote monitoring. Customizable charging voltages.
- 【Bluetooth】 RS232 port allows to communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with smart phone app.
- SmartSolar MPPT 100-Volt 30 amp: A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries, Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest
- The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged
- By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage
- Anytime anywhere remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect
- The intelligent Load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries 'flat'. You can configure the voltage at which SmartSolar disconnects a load - thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries
- Two 100 watt Eclipse Solar panels.
- Excellent performance in low-light environments.
- 20A built-in 5-stage Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing Fire risk.
- Adjustable, Corrosion-Resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity.
- Protective casing. Alligator clips for ease of connection. Compatible with gel, sealed, and flooded batteries.
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V system; Deep cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready.
- The Adventurer is a negative ground controller. This ensure compatibility with any negative ground system, which is the standard and most conventional way of grounding. Any negative connection on the solar module, battery and load can be safely earth grounded as required.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float and Equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against: reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying operating information and error codes. 5V 2. 4A USB port on the front display can be used to charge mobile phones, tablets, speakers, etc. RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of Renogy BT smartphone app.
- Designed to cleanly flush mount on walls, providing a sleek, integrated look. An included Surface Mount Attachment allows for versatility in mounting.
- Automatically detect 12V or 24V DC system voltages innovative mph technology with High tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak. Conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation and the capability of measuring the battery's temperature and remote monitoring. Customizable charging voltages.
- Charges over-discharged Lithium-Ion batteries. Error code detection for easy self diagnoses.
- Compatible with various deep cycle battery options: Sealed, gel, Flooded, and lithium. Electronic protection: overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit. Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and Battery, without causing damage to any component. 4-Stage charging: bulk, boost, Float, and equalization and LCD screen with programmable charging parameters.
- Rs232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the bt-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the rangy bt Smart phone app. The bt-1 Bluetooth module is a great addition to any rangy charge controllers with a Rs232 port and is used to pair charge controllers with the rangy bt app. After pairing is done You can monitor your system and change parameters directly from you cell phone or tablet.
- Programmable to Charge Battery Voltages from 12 VDC to 60 VDC.
- Advanced Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%.
- Backlit 80 character-display shows the current operational status.
- Input PV voltages up to 150VDC open circuit for charging battery banks from 12-60VDC.
- Gets more amp hours from your solar panels into your batteries everyday.
- Monitor, regulate and protect your batteries, panels, and electric system with this 30-amp solar charge controller.
- Digital display showing system voltage, solar amperage and total solar amperage delivered to the battery every 24 hours.
- Use with up to 510-watt of solar. Solar panel voltage not to exceed 25.4 Amps.
- Lithium Ready - Lihtium Irion Phosphate (LiFeP04), LTO and WET, AGM, Gel and Calcium Lead Acid Battery types.
- Optional Battery Temp Sensor and Remote Display Available.
- Adjustable, Corrosion-Resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy duty handle and latches for longevity. Folded size: 19. 9 x 27. 2 x 2. 8 inches. Ideal output: 500 Watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Compatible with gel, sealed, Lithium, and flooded batteries. Charge controller with LCD display for displaying operating Information and data
- 20A built-in 5-stage Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing Fire risk.Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards
So, what do you think? Which one do you think is the best solar charge controllers for your RV?
Please leave a comment and let us know which solar charge controllers did you end up purchasing for your RV and what made you choose that particular controller?
Also interested in learning about other types of Solar Powered Products and a wide range of Solar Powered Lights? We’ve got you covered, check out our Home Page for other hand-picked lists of solar-powered lights and you can learn more about our team of solar energy experts and curators on our About Us page.